Ultrasound (USG) Test at Affordable Price
at The Newtown Clinic
Ultrasound or Ultra Sonography is a medical procedure that uses sound waves with high-frequency to obtain images from inside of your body. Unlike X-ray, it uses no radiation. It helps diagnose pain in internal body organs, infection and swelling. It is also used to determine the health condition of a pregnant woman.
Your doctor might ask you to fast for 8-12 hours before the USG. That’s why the USG test centre in New Town conducts it during the morning hours. Also, you might require drinking 3-4 glasses of water before the USG to make your bladder full for a better view. Generally, you have to lie down on a table exposing the body part, which is to be scanned for the test. The ultrasound specialist will apply a lubricating gel for better absorption of sound waves.
Facilities at the lab
All the tests are performed by skilled and trained staff members at the best USG test lab in Salt Lake and Rajarhat to provide you the most precise results. Experienced doctors supervise every test individually to ascertain the patient’s health conditions.
- All types of USG (Doppler/Anomaly/Screening)
- We conduct follicular study for prediction of pregnancy
- We have the latest equipment for 4D / 5D Anomaly scan twin and Down’s syndrome screening
- Nuchal Translucency (NT scan) USG is conducted during pregnancy
- Fetal echocardiography is offered at our centers
- Pediatric USG
- High precision USG of neo-natal spine is also conducted at our centers
- We have the latest range of Power Doppler and Color Doppler equipment
- USG of any single joint, any muscle and nerve
- Ultrasound-Guided FNA cytology of lymph nodes in melanoma cases