Who we are
Our website address is: www.thenewtownclinic.in The Newtown Clinic is committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who provides us with information. We value your privacy and try to take reasonable care and secure the information we collect from you, the User.
We have established the following policies to preserve online privacy:
- Collection of personal information:
- Date of birth/age, gender, address (including country and pin/postal code), and patient/caregiver/doctor/health care professional phone number/mobile number
- A working email address
- You and your Health Care Professional provide data on your physical, physiological, and psychological health.
- Personal medical history and documentation,
- Valid financial information is necessary for product/service purchases and online payments.
- User details provided upon registration or afterward, Login ID and password
- Interactions with representatives from our staff are noted.
- Intersex Status, Transgender Status, Tribe or Caste Status
- Religious or political beliefs or affiliations
- Gender or sexual orientation
We collect the data provided in the comments and the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to assist in detecting spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should ensure that they don't have embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Any location-related data from images on the website can be downloaded and extracted by website visitors.
In contact forms, a message is generated and sent to your email inbox because it allows you to receive messages from visitors without giving out your email address to spammers.
We also collect information from you by only advertising on Google, Bing, and Yahoo like PPC, Display and YouTube Video & all other online website promotion ad campaigns. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons to collect information about your usage of our website. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
We may place either temporary or persistent 'cookies' on your computer. You may delete or block these cookies from your computer. You may also set the browser to notify you while we attempt to send you a cookie, giving you a choice to either accept or reject the cookie.
If you disable cookies, you may be unable to use some website features.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Check also T & C Here.