Book your appointment : Call Us @ (+91) 9903991080
Biochemistry refers to the examination of chemical processes which take place within living organisms. One can identify the presence of specific enzymes and proteins in body fluids like blood, urine, etc. with the help of biochemistry tests. Samples are taken to check levels of certain chemical and hormonal components. Sugar (blood glucose) and lipids (fat) are most commonly measured through biochemistry tests.
Facilities at our Lab:
All the tests are performed by trained team members at the best biochemistry lab in New Town, Salt Lake, and Rajarhat to provide you the most precise results. Experienced doctors supervise every test individually to ascertain the patient’s health conditions.
We have the most modern medical apparatus in terms of:
- Hormone estimation like TSH, PTH, FSH, Prolactin, Testosterone, etc.
- Maternal serum screening (double marker, triple marker and quadruple marker) for fetal anomaly detection
- Fully automated Cobas 6000 analyzer, IFA, fluorometric enzyme immunoassay
- HIV detection by ELISA, western blot method
- HPLC technique to estimate HbA1c and for screening haemoglobinopathies