We have the most modern medical apparatus that uses IHC for:
- Deciding with confidence the origin of a tumor (primary or metastatic)
- Identifying Carcinoid (Neuroendocrine) tumor
- Clinical management of breast cancer, malignant melanoma, head and neck cancer, etc.
- Diagnosing any hematolymphoid proliferation accurately which is mandatory for treatment regime selection
- Monitoring progress of cancer (Predictive and Prognosis)
Apart from individual IHC marker, a variety of IHC panels are offered – Confirmatory Diagnosis 1 (upto 5 marker), Confirmatory Diagnosis 2 (6 & above marker), any 3 Marker Organ Specific, Cell block with Confirmatory Diagnosis (upto 6 marker), Breast Cancer Comprehensive Panel (ER, PR, HER2), Breast Cancer Extended Panel (ER, PR, HER2, Ki-67) etc.